It’s free to apply to Wartburg—just follow these steps! Should you have questions about applying, feel free to contact us at +001-319-352-8511 or by e-mail at: email@example.com
- Fill out our online application. We also accept the Common Application.
- Send in the following documents:
– Transcripts from your secondary school. Please include national exam scores (if applicable).
– ONE test score. This can be TOEFL, IELTS, EIKEN, PTE Academic, ACT, SAT, or Duolingo.
– Financial Documents: International Student Financial Aid Application or CSS Profile. (Wartburg Code 6926)
Please send a bank statement or official bank letter outlining the amount of money your sponsor or family has available to help fund your education.
You may mail or e-mail these documents to:
100 Wartburg Blvd.
Waverly, IA 50677
Wartburg College Test Score Requirements
Wartburg offers two levels of admission for non-U.S. citizen applicants. Students may choose from the SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, EIKEN, GTEC, Duolingo exams. Only one test score is required.
Regular Admission: students must achieve the following minimum test scores or equivalents on approved exams:
TOEFL: Paper—550/iBT—80 | IELTS: 6.0 | ACT: 19 | SAT: 980 (CR + M)
Step EIKEN: Grade Pre-1st | PTE Academic: 53 | GTEC CBT: 1200 | Duolingo: 105-160
Bridge Program: students are formally admitted to the bachelor’s degree program but must take Intensive English requirements as part of their first semester.
TOEFL: Paper—480/iBT—55 | IELTS: 5.0 | Step EIKEN: Grade 2A | PTE Academic: 43
GTEC CBT: 1025 | Duolingo: 80-104