Other Exams Administered
Process for Using Testing Services:
|1||The STUDENT is responsible for making an appointment with the Testing Center to take an exam at least two days prior to the exam.Click here to make an online exam scheduling request or call (319) 352-8615. Walk-in appointments can also be made.|
|2||The INSTRUCTOR is responsible for ensuring that the exam is delivered to the testing center prior to the exam.|
|3||Upon completion of the exam, a Pathways Peer will place the completed exam materials in a sealed envelope and contact the Instructor. The Instructor will retrieve the completed exam from the Pathways Center.|
|4||Testing space is reserved for students who have qualified for special accommodations (determined by Academic Success Associate Kelly Beck), or English not primary language (determined by faculty). All efforts will be made to accommodate every student’s testing needs. There is no guarantee that testing space will be available at the exact time it is requested. Therefore, advance notification is essential if Pathways is to be utilized for test administration.|
FREE Online Testing Resources
- First-stop in at Vogel Library to get a Waverly Public Library Card (FREE).
- Then, visit their website. http://www.waverlyia.com/library
- Click on the Collection & Resources Tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select Research Databases.
- Choose Testing & Education Reference Center Basic link.
- Infotrac database will open.
- Enter your Waverly Public Library card number.
- You will then need to create a user account and password in order to check-out the e-books and take the MANY free practice tests.