- Readings Assignment
- Check your course schedule
- First-Year Resources
- Bringing a computer?
- Get your Wartburg ID
- Directions & Accommodations
- Things to bring to campus
- Orientation Schedule - Winter (PDF)
- Orientation Schedule - Fall (PDF)
- Move-In Day Schedule (PDF)
- Parents Schedule (PDF)
- Diversity Guide
- International Student Programs
Setting up your network password
Your network password is required to login to all campus systems including e-mail and course registration. During the Summer Orientation, Advising and Registration (SOAR) program, you will need to meet with various offices in the order they appear in the program schedule. Once you have gone through this process, you will be able to set up your network password with Information Technology Services. They will have a booth set up in the Student Center with staff to assist you with this process. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you were unable to attend S.O.A.R. and need to set up an account.