To be considered for admission to Wartburg College, you must do the following:
- Apply for admission. Complete and submit the online application.
- Send, fax or email high school and/or college transcripts, ACT or SAT scores. (International students may submit a TOEFL or IELTS instead of the ACT or SAT score.)
- As part of the application, we ask for a brief personal statement to help us get to know you. Submit a writing sample on a topic of your choice or a paper you have already written for a class email it to email@example.com at a later date.
- Transfer students must also submit a Transfer Reference Form.
- International students must submit the Declaration of Finances Form.
Choose ONE of the following application options:
|Click to apply (No application fee)|