Apply Now! Follow these steps to apply to Wartburg College:
- Complete and submit the appropriate online application.
- Send, fax or email high school and/or college transcripts, ACT or SAT scores. (International students may submit a TOEFL or IELTS instead of the ACT or SAT score.)
- Transfer students must also submit a Transfer Reference Form.
- International students must submit an International Student Financial Aid Application or CSS Profile (Wartburg Code 6926).
- Home schooled applicants should review these special instructions.