Wartburg in Des Moines
Launched in 2016, The Des Moines Urban Studies Program is designed to give Wartburg students more experiential learning in an urban setting, where they clarify their vocational goals and values and develop personal and professional skills. Come experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- We are currently taking applications for Fall 2022 and Winter 2023 (due March 1).
- Internships (2 cc) during Fall/Winter Terms are blended coursework (arranged study with faculty member) and available in most majors.
- Summer Term is an internship only.
- Internships are arranged by the internship coordinator.
- The student teaching option is now available, and placements are made by the internship coordinator.