Those participating were:
• Justin Jeffcoat Schedtler, who presented “Allegiance to the Lamb: Royal Discourse and Ideologies in Revelation” in the John’s Apocalypse & Cultural Contexts section.
• Kristin Wendland, who presented “Leviticus on the Lawn: Helping Students Understand a Priestly Worldview” in the Academic Teaching & Biblical Studies section. She was also a co-organizer of the Lutheran Women in Theological & Religious Studies annual gathering.
• Minjung Noh, who presented on a panel at the Society for the Study of Race, Ethnicity & Religion, whose theme was “Religion & Race in a Time of Trump.”
• Caryn Riswold, who attended a meeting of the Faculty Working Group on Lutheran Higher Education, of which she is a part.
• Kyle Schenkewitz, who organized the annual board meeting of the Society for the Study of Christian Spirituality, on which he serves.