- Council on Undergraduate Research Biology Division Student Travel Awards Announcement
CUR is offering a limited number of travel grants, up to $250 each, for undergraduate students presenting original research results at a regional or national meeting during the fiscal year 2009 - 2010. Student must be a junior or senior, travel must be completed within 3 months of graduation and student’s home institution must be a CUR institutional member (WE ARE).
- CUR Student Travel Awards
Undergraduate Grants for Research, Scholarly and Creative Projects
The Undergraduate Grants Program supports student research, scholarly or creative endeavors.
for Iowa College Foundation Funding
The Undergraduate Research Committee and the The Dean of Faculty recommends applications from Wartburg for the McElroy research grants. Deadlines are in the spring. Contact the Director of Undergraduate Research for details.
Research & Development Support Program
The intent of the Aging Research & Professional Development Support program is to prepare students of all majors for the challenges of living in an aging society by promoting their interest in/learning about older adults, gerontology, and related careers.
- Application for Iowa Science
Foundation (ISF) Funding
The ISF is a state-supported grant program administered by the Iowa Academy of Science. which awards $40,000 in grants each year in three areas: improving public understanding of science, improving science teaching, direct support for scientific research. Deadline End of January.
- Margaret J. Barr Biennial Research Award
This student research award is intended to identify and support one promising research project that addresses some aspect of alcohol, other drug, and/or violence prevention in higher education.
- The Beta Beta Beta Research Application—This fund is intended to support undergraduate research by awarding cash scholarships annually to students conducting student research in areas of Biology. Applicants need be members of TriBeta. The applications are due at the National Office in September of each year and the Awards are given by November each year.
- Grants for Students to Attend Academic and Professional Conferences