Old Main


Built in 1880, Old Main was the first building constructed on Wartburg's Waverly campus. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Old Main once housed the entire college, providing classrooms, library space, eating facilities, and sleeping quarters for students and living space for the college president.

Old Main currently houses the Education Department and Social Work departments.

Back
Virtual Tour Navigation
Next