Whitehouse Business Center


Whitehouse Business Center (WBC) was completed in 1984, providing facilities for business administration, economics, and accounting, a suite for the Admissions Office, and the Study Abroad Office. The Whitehouse Business Center is connected by skyways to Luther Hall and the Saemann Student Center.

Wartburg Hall, which opened in 1913 as the college's first hall for women, was razed after construction of the WBC. A monument featuring the pillars and pediment from the Wartburg Hall entry, is located just east of the WBC.

Back
Virtual Tour Navigation
Next