CAP+ is designed to help American ethnic first-year students with the transition to college. This year, 30 first-year students and 15 mentors are participating. As a participant you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with an upper-class mentor on a weekly basis to help you meet your goals and assist with your transition into the college.
- Expand your support system with your CAP+ Coordinator, mentor, and fellow-first-year participants.
- Explore topics including time management, college transitions, campus resources, getting involved, managing money, goal setting and more.
- Utilize online tools to guide you on your path to success.
- Nurture your interests through campus and community events.
- Participate in CAP+ social gatherings and events.
For information on CAP+, contact Ieshia Brown at email@example.com or the Pathways Center at (319) 352-8615.