Be Green Certification provides the Wartburg Community with a practical framework to live sustainable lives as stewards of the earth. The certification process is multilayered and customizable to maximize your individual desire to live sustainably. You can
- To begin certification process, sign the Sustainability Pledge and fill out an online application.
- To be certified Bronze, fill out Changemaker Worksheet and complete the Be Green Check-list
- To be certified Silver, complete the Watt Meter Worksheet and Water Usage Worksheet
- To be certified Gold, 2 more elective worksheets must be completed
- To be certified Platinum, participants must complete 2 more elective worksheets and a final questionnaire
Elective Worksheets: (each worksheet will be linked to corresponding document)
- Calculate your Carbon Footprint
- One Day a Week Meatless Challenge
- Purchasing Audit
- Reduction, Reuse, and Recycling at Campus Dining Facilities
- Sustainability Focused Service Activity
- Waste Audit
- 500 Editorial to Sustainability Newsletter
- Paperless – Faculty & Staff Only
Email completed worksheets to email@example.com. Students, faculty, and staff that complete a level of certification will receive a button to pin on their jacket or backpack.