At the WRSL we will work with you at any stage of your assignment.
- Outlining/idea development
- Research Strategies
We will also work with you on:
- Literature reviews/annotated bibliographies
- Personal Statements for Med. School applications
- Love Poems, Ghost stories etc.
Please remember that the WRSL is not a proofreading service. While we will not correct you papers for you, we will help you identify patterns of errors and learn to correct them.
Our goal is for you to become a better writer – this is a process that takes time and requires you to be actively involved in your consultation. We look forward to being in this process with you – it is well worth your time!What to expect:
- You can expect a personal, confidential discussion in a relaxed setting.
- Your conference will be with a peer - a student, just like you.
- You can expect expert help and advice.
- You can expect to feel better about your assignment.
- You can expect to spend 30 minutes (sometimes longer).
Apply for a WRSL Job
The WRSL is an exciting place to work and gives you great experience for your resume. Click here for more information.