BORROWERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT.
EQUIPMENT THAT IS NOT PICKED UP WITHIN THE ONE HOUR OF THE BOOKED TIME MAY BE LOANED TO OTHERS.
A MINIMUM OF 3 DAYS ADVANCE NOTICE IS REQUESTED TO ENSURE EQUIPMENT AVAILABILITY.
Please read the check-out policy before continuing.
1. ITS Equipment may be borrowed:
- By Wartburg faculty (fulltime, adjuncts) and staff
- For the use during any college sponsored or sanctioned event or activity including instruction, presentations, research, etc.
- For the period of up to three days. If a longer check-out is necessary, please make arrangements by stopping in the ITS office. The ability to grant a longer check-out is dependent on the availability of and demand for equipment.
- NOTE: BORROWING TIMES MAY BE SHORTENED AT ANY TIME IN CASE OF SIGNIFICANT DEMAND
2. To borrow ITS equipment:
- Complete the equipment reservation online at least three days in advance to ensure availability. Hardcopy forms are also available in ITS (CTC 100).
- Pick up equipment from the ITS Office at the scheduled time.
- Please notify ITS ahead of time if someone other than the person listed on the reservation will be picking up the equipment for you. Equipment will be given out only to that person or the person listed on the reservation form.
- The person picking up the equipment for you must have a current Wartburg ID card.
- An Equipment Check Out form must be completed before removing any equipment from the ITS office.
- Return equipment to the ITS Office at the scheduled time.
3. Privileges to borrow ITS equipment may be revoked or suspended due to the following:
- Repeatedly returning equipment late.
- Returning equipment that is damaged or otherwise not complete or in good condition.
- Repeatedly not picking up booked equipment.
4. If any assistance is needed for setting up or using the borrowed ITS equipment, please contact ITS Office in CTC100 or call x8767 during normal office hours.
5. Costs related to repairs or replacement of damaged equipment will be charged to the department of the person that checked out the equipment.
Be sure you are checking out the right equipment. Review the Equipment Guide.