WITH YOUR PASSION, ENTHUSIASM AND DEDICATION
WE CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE MIRACLES.
Become a Participant in 3 easy steps!
- Register -- Click this link and register: http://events.dancemarathon.com/event/wartburgdm/
- Fundraise -- Send letters to friends and family through your online fundraising page or personal letters – (e-mail email@example.com for samples!)
- Have Fun! – at the event on Saturday, March 21 from 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Join a Committee: Play an active role in ensuring the success of Wartburg College Dance Marathon. As a committee member, you will help plan and attend DM events, and you will be a part of a team that is dedicated to the kids! To join a committee, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer: Wartburg College Dance Marathon is always looking for volunteers for our events each year. If you would like to volunteer, please email email@example.com.
Dance Marathon FAQ’s
- Why should I join Wartburg College Dance Marathon? There are a million reasons people join Wartburg College Dance Marathon, and the biggest reason is this...it's For The Kids! YOU can make miracles and improve the lives of our kiddos.
- How do I raise my money? You've set your goal, now what?! You can write letters to friends and family asking for donations. Make sure to use the online site too! Participate in one of the various fundraisers sponsored by WCDM.
- But I can't dance! That's okay! Wartburg College Dance Marathon is so much more than dancing. Sure you'll get your groove on with the Morale Dance and maybe challenge a kiddo to a dance off, but here's what else is in store: Inflatables, games, hanging out with kiddos, contests, prizes, family stories and much more!
- Did you say prizes? YES! There are prizes attached to your fundraising goal, and they are all yours if you can reach that amount!
- $100: WCDM 2015 Event T-shirt
- $175: DM sunglasses
- $250: DM lanyard
- $325: Sit down during dinner
- $450: DM hat
- $875: Drawstring bag
- $1050: DM sweatshirt
- Isn't Dance Marathon just one day a year? No way! Dance Marathon is a year long fundraiser that hosts family events, social activities, and fundraising activities to keep you excited until March 21st. Get involved and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about what is currently going on.
- Who are the families that Dance Marathon supports? The families that Dance Marathon supports are all children who are receiving treatments in Iowa City at University of Iowa Children's Hospital, especially those in the Waverly surrounding areas.
- Utilize your Online Fundraising Page: One of the easiest ways is to share with friends, family, and businesses to raise money! Access your personal fundraising page by clicking the “Register” tab on the Dance Marathon homepage. Set up your fundraising page. You can add photos, videos and write a personal message. Better yet, you connect your fundraising page to Facebook and Twitter. Finally, you can send fundraising emails right from your page.
- Write Letters! Use your Connections! Wartburg College Dance Marathon has letters all ready for you to send. All you have to do is sign them and address the envelopes (we provide those as well).
- Like us on www.facebook.com/pages/wartburgdm and take part in our various fundraisers