The Wartburg College Board of Regents has established a two-year, $500,000 matching gift challenge. The Regents Challenge will match all new and increased giving to the annual fund, scholarships, academic programs, and co-curricular activities up to $250,000 for both the 2011-2012 and 2012-2013 fiscal years.
The Annual Fund is the foundation of support for Wartburg. Gifts to the Annual Fund provide:
- financial support to attract diverse, highly qualified students.
- facilities, programs, and technology that offer distinctive academic experiences.
- the opportunity to recruit and retain a strong, competitive faculty and staff.
- the "bridge" between tuition income and the actual cost of a Wartburg education.
- value in keeping the college competitive so we can maintain optimum enrollment.
- Say "yes" to student Knightcallers.
- Send a check made payable to Wartburg College with a notation on the memo line for the Annual Fund.
- Transfer funds electronically monthly (PDF)
- Donating Stocks
- Donate online!
Remember to check if your gift can be matched.Tower Society Levels
$25,000 and above
The Wartburg Castle symbolizes the college's rich heritage.
The Wartburg College Seal has as its centerpiece the Luther Rose.
Old Main was the first building constructed on the Waverly campus in 1880.
The Knight is Wartburg's mascot and represents courage, loyalty and honor.
The Chapel Tower symbolizes the faith upon which the college was founded.