AWARE is dedicated to promoting responsible consumption of alcohol within the Wartburg community by providing educational opportunities and support as needed.
- AWARE believes that there are two types of people who drink alcohol: those who are aware and those who are unaware.
- AWARE began in the fall of 1995 with the dream of developing a student organization that would provide enlightening education on the responsible use of alcohol.
- Cedar Valley Mental Health Center 352-2064
111 10th St. SW, Waverly, IA
- Pathways Behavioral Services, Inc. 352-1353
211 20th St. NW, Waverly, IA
- Covenant Clinic Psychiatry 319-352-9606