Hire Wartburg Liberal Arts Students
Career Services at Wartburg serves 1800+ students within more than 50 undergraduate majors and minors. Students develop distinct and relevant skills employers seek within a liberal arts learning environment.
They included the ability to:
- work through multi-faceted problems
- organize complex information into manageable steps
- solve problems creatively, challenging "business as usual"
- work hard to meet high professional standards
- recognize the dynamics, culture or issues that could affect a group or relationship
- adapt easily to changing situations or environments
Our priority at Wartburg is to develop and maintain a mutually-beneficial recruiting relationship with you. We look forward to helping you connect with talented students and alumni from Wartburg College.
Hiring International Students
By completing a course of study at Wartburg, these students demonstrate a wide variety of skills. They are completely bilingual, and many speak multiple languages; they have adapted to life in another culture; they have excelled academically, and have lived independently. They possess a sense of determination and are driven to build workplace skills and succeed at the highest levels. We encourage you to consider hiring these students for internship and full-time positions.
International students are eligible for internships (pre- or post-graduation), or short-term employment (up to a year) with virtually no requirements placed upon the employer. With a little more effort and minimal expense, employers may hire international students for up to six years (in three-year blocks).
If your organization values human differences as an asset, works to sustain a culture that reflects the interests, contributions, and perspectives of members of diverse groups, then consider hiring Wartburg College graduates. Here are a few quick facts about Wartburg students:
- Geographical representation: 29 U.S. states and a record 49 countries (including the USA)
- Diversity: 204 U.S. students of color and 129 international students - 18.4% of total enrollment
- Ratio of men to women: 47% to 53%
- Students involved in music: Approximately 450
- Students involved in athletics: Nearly 600