Wartburg graduates find satisfying jobs and are admitted into top graduate and professional schools. Wartburg alumni can be found in all 50 U.S. states and over 70 foreign countries. Below is only a sample of the types of positions Wartburg graduates from the Communication Arts Department have had in the past.
- Development Associate, The Des Moines Art Center, Des Moines
- Communications Manager, Grinnell Chamber of Commerce, Grinnell
- Sports Reporter/Editor, Worthington Globe, Worthington, Minn.
- Director of Student Engagement, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minn.
- Advertising Associate, Sukup Manufacturing, Sheffield
- Associate Director for Marketing, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Chicago, Ill.
Sample of Alumni Positions from the Past 10 Years:
- Singer, Songwriter, JR Baxton Entertainment, Atlanta, Ga.
- Photojournalist, KCRG-TV, Cedar Rapids
- Journalism/English Teacher, Marion
- Film Editor, Whitehouse Post Productions, Chicago, Ill.
- Senior Video Editor, ME&V, Cedar Falls
- TV Anchor, WHEC, Rochester, N.Y.
Sample Stand-out Alumni Positions:
- Senior Vice President/Creative Director, Leo Burnett, Chicago, Ill.
- Feature Producer, ESPN, Bristol, Conn.
- Press Secretary, Prime Minister of Namibia
- President/Equity Partner/Owner, Relationship Marketing, Inc., Des Moines
- Professor, Communication Studies, University of North Carolina-Charlotte