Wartburg graduates find satisfying jobs and are admitted into top graduate and professional schools. Wartburg alumni can be found in all 50 U.S. states and over 70 foreign countries. Below is only a sample of the types of positions Wartburg graduates from the Biochemistry program have had in the past.
- Graduate Student – Pharmacy
- Graduate Student – Medicine
- Microbiologist, Tyson Foods – Testing Lab, Waterloo
- Clinical Lab Scientist, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Production Scientist, Integrated DNA Technologies, Coralville
- Clinical Research Coordinator, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Mass.
Sample of Alumni Positions from the Past 15 Years:
- Family/Resident Physician, Northwest Iowa Family Practice Center, Waterloo
- Research Scientist, R&D Systems, Inc., Minneapolis, Minn.
- Nuclear Pharmacist, Cardinal Health, Hudson, Wis.
- Pharmacy Resident, University of Iowa Pharmacy, Shepley Pharmacy, Mt. Vernon
- Dentist, Lt., U.S. Navy, Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Gradview Hospital, Dayton, Ohio