Wartburg graduates find satisfying jobs and are admitted into top graduate and professional schools. As a liberal arts institution, Wartburg prepares students to be successful in any field, regardless of their major. Wartburg alumni can be found in all 50 U.S. states and over 70 foreign countries. Below is only a sample of the types of positions Wartburg graduates from the Art Department have had in the past.
- Design Specialist, MLT Group, Rochester, Minn.
- Graphic Designer, Phonak, LLC, Warrenville, Ill.
- Product Marketing Coordinator, Pilgrims Pride, Greeley, Colo.
- Free-lance Graphic Designer, Iowa City
- Copywriter Specialist, Veridian Credit Union, Waterloo
Sample of Alumni Positions from the Past 15 Years:
- Graphic Designer, Gannett Company, Inc., West Des Moines
- Graphic Designer, Platial, Inc., Portland, Ore.
- 7-12 Art Teacher, Blooming Prairie, Minn.
- K-12 Art Teacher, Pleasantville Community School District, Pleasantville
- Graphic Designer, Morris Press Cookbooks, Kearney, Neb.
- Web Designer, Stelter Co., Story City
- Owner/Partner, Cohesive Creative and Code, Hudson