Click on a statement below to get the facts about a Wartburg education.
The value of a college education isn't just about money. Learn about the nine myths of private higher education.
Remember, at Wartburg:
- 97% of our graduates land a job, attend graduate school, or participate in volunteer service within six months of graduation.
- 93% of Wartburg graduates finished in four years or less.
Our students experience:
- Direct Interaction with professors. Small colleges have many big advantages. The biggest advantage is personal access to your professors. You will meet your professors in small classes and in on-campus activities. Plus, your faculty advisor is a Wartburg professor.
- A tighter networking community. Wartburg College graduates have a stronger network of friends. It’s all about connections. Networking always works better when you really know the people in your network.
- Leadership and service. Employers value well-rounded graduates. The Wartburg leadership certificate indicates to potential employers that you will be a leader at work and in your community.
Click here to read/hear more stories about the "Worth It" initiative.