The Human Resources office will hold four meeting to provide information and answer questions concerning the college’s health insurance program for 2012.
The meetings will address:
- Who will be the health insurance vendor in 2012?
- What will the premium changes be?
- How will “well” physicals be covered?
- How will prescription plans change?
- How will chiropractic services be covered?
- Will you need to designate a primary care physician (PCP)?
The meetings are scheduled for:
- Tuesday, Nov. 8, 3 p.m., Buckmaster, WBC 214
- Wednesday, Nov. 9, 10:45 a.m., Buckmaster, WBC 214
- Monday, Nov. 14, 3:45 p.m., Buckmaster, WBC 214
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 8:30 a.m., Hagemann, Science Center room 102
If you are unable to attend any of the above meetings, please come to the Human Resources office in Luther Hall 203 to obtain your personalized menu as soon as possible after Nov. 8.
It is essential that every employee, including those who currently waive health or dental coverage, attend one of the meetings. Because of the Thanksgiving break, limited time is available to process the paperwork required before Dec. 1, to ensure receipt of your new membership card by Jan. 1. Completed menus and enrollment forms will be accepted until Nov. 21.